Thursday, September 1, 2011

16 Things About Me

So I turned 16 yesterday and in honor of my Birthday I'm going to share 16 little facts about myself.

    1. I am a health freak.
    2. My favorite color is pink.
    3. I love coffee way too much.
    4. I have an insane amount of shoes
    5. I can't hold a grudge. I always try but I just can't.
    6. I am a super clean person.
    7. I have two older sisters.
    8. I have a cat named Mew and a dog named Batman.
    9. I live in the south.
  10. I'm a morning person.
  11. I can cook, but I'd rather someone else do it.
  12. I like cold weather better than hot weather.
  13. When I was a little girl I was obsessed with Gone with the Wind.
  14. I love to read.
  15. I like all my subjects in school.
  16. The way I dress tends to make me stand out in the small town I live in.

 Love You, K

No comments:

Post a Comment